See the full Interview here
In an interview with the Florida Charter School Alliance organization, Hubrich Contracting shared their experience in building charter schools.
Our Business Director Ashley Cary had an in-depth interview in which she discussed our methodology and partnership when working with charter school clients.
A few of the points covered were:
- Building successful charter schools requires a construction company with a proven track record of success.
- Hubrich Contracting has extensive experience in preventing delays by conducting thorough research on project site requirements, including zoning, permits, and regulations.
- Hubrich Contracting has the ability to back a charter school project financially, providing peace of mind for clients who may be concerned about funding issues.
- Hubrich Contracting is committed to providing world-class customer service, including a full-service development system and daily and weekly communication on project progress.
- Hubrich Contracting designs and builds high-quality facilities that anticipate school expansion, allowing schools to grow without the need for costly renovations or additions.
- By partnering with a construction company like Hubrich Contracting, charter schools can be built to the highest standards, providing students with a safe and inspiring learning environment for years to come.